Aliens Chestburster WIP

kwalsh0000

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This has been something I have wanted to attempt for a while and finally try something more organic (other than helmets and horns).

Still very much a WIP

Latest but blurry pic.

Thanks all! I have not had a chance to much over the past few days but shall get back to it tomorrow and start the second layer of detail then refine all the shapes (such as making those lines less wobbly :p). I shall post more pics and I make progress, its good practice for the lycan :p

The plan is definitely to cast it in silicone, I was thinking latex initially but why go latex when you can go silicone :)

Thanks Leigh! Considering the amazing detail you put into your Alien that means alot.

I got another hour at last on it tonight, I still have to re do the 'lines' around the head but did more on the wrinkles both adding and removing then smoothing (phone camera doesnt pick up the smaller ones and more subtle ones). I will prob go over them a few more times until I am happy (they still don't flow right to me) then move onto the top half with more focus.

Looks amazing!!! Any chance you will produce a few for sale? If so, put me down for one! This would work perfect for a star wars/aliens crossover build I'm working on. Thanks!

Thanks all! I will get back to this soon, it was put on holt with the new baby arriving so time has been limited. Plus i got new sculpting tools to use and add more detail with :p

Looks good! Are you planning on making it cable controlled or capable of movements when your done with the sculpture? Would be awesome to see it moving around. :D

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back