Alienhead shoulder bell

Dakath

Today I started sculpting a new shoulder bell.

This one is with a Alienhead sculpted in it.

The pictures are not that clear, maybe I should buy a new camera instead of... Well, most of us have that kind of problem

ScreenShot072.jpg

ScreenShot071.jpg

Great idea man and it looks like it will turn out great. The special armor for that alien hunter, add that to mysteria's alien shield head and scare the bejaysus out of xenos!

Thanks for the nice comments.

I finished sculpting today and I think I'll have a raw pull on saturday.

That alien head shield is not a bad idear... My wife keeps asking me when I start sculpting this shield because she really wants one.... "I don't have enough clay, honey"

Anyway, here are some pictures:

When I have a few, I'll throw them on the sell and buy section.

ScreenShot075.jpg

ScreenShot074.jpg

ScreenShot076.jpg

a xeno bell,.....first off that is a bad ass idea...

is it possible to make the heads taper?....comp'd this real quick in photoshop to illustrate

just an idea...either way it's a very cool piece

bell.jpg.gif

a xeno bell,.....first off that is a bad ass idea...

is it possible to make the heads taper?....comp'd this real quick in photoshop to illustrate

just an idea...either way it's a very cool piece

bell.jpg.gif

Great job. I had originally thought a pred whos original armor had been damaged during the course of a hunt and had to use pieces of his slain xeno's to 'shore up' the parts of his armor that had been damaged in the fights.

Can't wait to see it done

And this is the result:

ScreenShot083.jpg

ScreenShot082.jpg

I made a little mistake during casting, I took a can of latex which I had just made thicker so there are some small air bubbles in it.

This example is not in thick latex because of the cold here it's hard to cast but I could not wait for the result myself

Anyway, I'm very happy with the result. The pictures don't do it any justice (If I may say so myself)

A next one, well I have this tough customer (my wife) is an Xenomorph (sorry I called it an alien ) head that goes complete over the shoulder.

Making them taper is not a problem, only the fangs have to be much smaller and I think it will lose his "horrible beast" look with smaller fangs. Anyway, it's worth a try.

Thanks everyone for the positive comments and giving me some great ideas for the future.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back