ALIEN3 Bust

michael2

Hi again,

here are some pictures of my re-painted ALEIN3 "Dog Alien Mini Bust" from Palisades.

I added some Aliengoo and "Chestbursterskin".

Hope you like it.

397537974.jpg.gif

397537967.jpg.gif

397537971.jpg.gif

397537972.jpg.gif

397537968.jpg.gif

397537973.jpg.gif

397537970.jpg.gif

397537966.jpg.gif

Wow, it looks great! What type of gloss did you use on the dome? It looks fantastic!

I really especially like the browns you went with on the piece, because it's still VERY dark, and not overbearing at all. Cream-colored aliens usually are just too much for me. But this looks perfect. Great work!

Thank you very much guys !

Wow, it looks great! What type of gloss did you use on the dome? It looks fantastic!

I really especially like the browns you went with on the piece, because it's still VERY dark, and not overbearing at all. Cream-colored aliens usually are just too much for me. But this looks perfect. Great work!

I painted 3 layers of Tamiyas Clear lacquer over the entire dome.

that looks amazing. love the coloring, and weathering you have done. the skin stretched over the pipes is a very nice touch.

That really looks amazing!!! I know it's been a while since it's been completed, but I had to congratulate you on your re-paint!! Loving the colors on it, very damn realistic!!!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back