Alien Xenomorph: my first costume

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

slothman86

Ken

Just a tube to a small water bottle in the back of the head. So I have to lower my jaw (back of head raised) to allow gravity to feed the water. Wanted to do a hand pump, but with the hands and tight costume, no where to put some controlled pump, but maybe in the future! Also, cheap shampoo worked the best for slime instead of various slime combinations I made. Went with water for easy clean up.

slothman86

Just a tube to a small water bottle in the back of the head. So I have to lower my jaw (back of head raised) to allow gravity to feed the water. Wanted to do a hand pump, but with the hands and tight costume, no where to put some controlled pump, but maybe in the future! Also, cheap shampoo worked the best for slime instead of various slime combinations I made. Went with water for easy clean up.
Awesome. Nice work. Xenomorph is def on my list

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Rico8186

hope you’re still around ...the Alien costume is amazing!!! tried the Facebook link but it’s not working for me. I would like LOTS of info on building this!!! HELP!!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.