ALIEN trip to derelict ship hand lamp. Has this been identified?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have a replica bio suit from Alien and I’d like to add the accurate lamp to go with it.
I couldn’t find a screen grab but here is a pic of the Hot Toys figures. Has this lamp been identified?

Attachments

• 8F30C727-A4FD-49A3-994D-2DB99B699E1B.jpeg
    8F30C727-A4FD-49A3-994D-2DB99B699E1B.jpeg
    73.8 KB · Views: 160

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ID10T

Sr Member
You have one of those suits? That’s sick.

It looks like a hockey goalie got hit by a truck! Like a million parts to that! How long did it take? Details please! (Point to a build thread maybe?)

Too Much Garlic

Master Member
Wonder if production made it. Put a regular flashlight inside something they made.

Wonder if Bob Burns has one of the original flashlights in his collection.

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I did a little research on this and came up empty. But there is a printable model of unknown accuracy you could use in a pinch.

I ant speak for accuracy but it does look the part.

smackingmac93

It looks the same of the shoulder mounted lights for the colonial marines, aside being in hand, look it up and also Adam savage does a replica build on his YouTube page as well if you wanted to see how he built his

division 6

Master Member
I've built the A2 lamp.
Lamp is made from a wall mounted alarm
superswitch08.jpg

dive light handle
vega07.jpg

adjustable arm
Lamp Arm.jpg

Light w/ heat sink
i-1.JPG

The one Kane has appears to be a boxy flashlight (torch) possibly and emergency type.
If you look at the toys & model kit's available there are 2 types.
A box on the end of a stick (Hot Toys) or a box on the front with a flat box on the back with a handle (Polar Lights).

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.