ALIEN tail wip?

Robiwon

Master Member
Gone but not forgotten.
So I was looking thru a thread from Bambooie on his dreads. I noticed in several of the links some Preds. had an ALIEN tail made into a wip. Several had asked about it but no one responded. Does anyone know if these were sold by a member here, or if they were just custom made? Were they resin, vinyl, or something else? My searches just turn up results for action figures.

By the way. After looking thru all the pics of Bambooie's dreads I'm giving up on trying to make my own. When I get to that point, I will just buy them from him! They just look that good!

I can't remember who but a while ago I saw templates that you cut out of foamies then you heat them up and conform them to the rope, the whip... or what ever you are putting them on... you just make the shapes progressively smaller.......

If I remember correctly they kinda look like this lol......

2011-08-17_13-45-14_865.jpg.gif

Obviously you would draw them perfect And make them progressively smaller..... I'll try and find the link I saw a while ago I will post it on this thread if I find it¡¡¡¡

One End i think was selling wolf whip handles. but he's not on the board much any more.

as for the whips themselves the ones i can think of were all homemade one-offs. made of foam.

crazyk187 is right about the templates.

Pastry did those in this thread.

try given predator666thepain666 a pm i know he has one for his wolf .,i know he makes alot of stuff across here as well as Lee usuper if not there may know some one who does . :)

One End i think was selling wolf whip handles. but he's not on the board much any more.

as for the whips themselves the ones i can think of were all homemade one-offs. made of foam.

crazyk187 is right about the templates.

Pastry did those in this thread.

Yeah there you go That's the exact thread I was thinking of I'm glad it got brought up because I have wanted to mak a whip I think it would set a costume off¡!¡!¡!¡!

That is exactly what I was looking for! Thanks for the links. I would love to make one.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back