ALIEN Statue cast in Bronze (1979 Movie version)

Finally finished the last Alien, number 10/10.

IMG_7952 Kopie 2.JPG

IMG_7953 Kopie 2.JPG

IMG_7955 Kopie 2.JPG

IMG_7957 Kopie 2.JPG

IMG_7958 Kopie 2.JPG

IMG_7959 Kopie 2.JPG

IMG_7960 Kopie 2.JPG

IMG_7961 Kopie 2.JPG

IMG_7956 Kopie 2.JPG

had some thinking about the pose of this one and finally came up with this one. I noticed at the former Aliens with steel teeth, that they work best, when the head is looking up a bit, so they can reflect the sky. Otherwise you need a bright underground to highlight them. I also wanted a dynamic pose and this one remembers me the last scene in the movie, when Ripley forces the Alien out of the wall in the Narciccus. So it fits well for the last Alien of this series.
The former tow are already cast and I can start metal work now again. I just wanted to finish all wax work before the wether gets too hot in summer.

Hi, is this the deleted scene where Alien attacks Lambert? Then will you show us all ten figurines together? Good job!!(y)
The deleted Lambert scene with the crab-walk was an influence too, yes. But I also hat the last scene in the Narcissus in mind, where the Alien was falling out of the gap in the wall.
I guess I will make a group photo when they are all finished, yes. But I'll have to do the metal work first, for the last 3 figures. The Number 5 Alien has already been sold, so it will be just a group of 9 Aliens ;)

The deleted Lambert scene with the crab-walk was an influence too, yes. But I also hat the last scene in the Narcissus in mind, where the Alien was falling out of the gap in the wall.
I guess I will make a group photo when they are all finished, yes. But I'll have to do the metal work first, for the last 3 figures. The Number 5 Alien has already been sold, so it will be just a group of 9 Aliens ;)
how much does a replica weigh?

great, it's nice massive !!!
Yes, massive bronze :D. The density is even higher than iron. I made some bigger Aliens 10 years ago and they weight 8 Kg, but were just a little bit higher. The size now is actually already critical for massive bronze casts, because of the shrinking of the metal when it's cooling down.

Just discovering this thread and this is absolutely awesome! great work, very impressive and really great result! thanks for sharing

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back