alien skulls finished

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

WOLFPREDATOR

i wasnt sure how to go about casting an alien skull , it but i found out away to do it eventually

took a few pics with celtic :) wish he killed all these in the movie :D

can u guess what ones the original ?
IMG_0095.jpg

some pics with Celtic

IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

thanks for looking guys

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Ancient101

They're sweet i'm guessing D is the original plus i think it'll be cool if you made a queen skull.
If i had them i would make a predator trophy wall :D

WOLFPREDATOR

They're sweet i'm guessing D is the original plus i think it'll be cool if you made a queen skull.
If i had them i would make a predator trophy wall :)
nope, D isnt the original :D i have a queen skull here actually but its slightly smaller scale , suppose i could give it a go though

Ancient101

I was wondering do you plan on selling aanny of them in the next month or so cause im making a trophy room for my half custom lost pred.

Yautja Queen

Wow! They look so awesome!! I was going to say that c was the original, lol. They look so realistic, great work!

WOLFPREDATOR

yes, you will be looking at around £18 mark for these , as alot of work went into these , they have to be sculpted in 6 sections and then put together to make the solid piece give me a pm if you are still interrested