Alien Queen Wall Burster

Playing with effects

44.jpg

Cary

This is one of the coolest builds ive seen. Cant wait to see it when its done and you set the room back up. Awesome. Being an ancient egyptian fanatic, i was going to do a room as king tuts tomb. The only reason i didnt start is because i wanted to do it at my florida house. (I think im moving there for good in a few months) You have inspired me to get going. Great job man

Wow, I love it.

Have you considered making the bent steel around the head a little less symmetrical? I think it might add to the realism, just a thought.

Well done sir. Cant wait to see more.

Looking cool, though I've never understood these kinds of wallbursting props where the hand holes and head holes are separate holes instead of connected holes the creature has punched through.

Though not a perfect illustration I think it would look better if the holes were connected. Though, I guess you are so far into the build that a change like that isn't possible or even wanted.
QDa.jpg

Keep up the good work.

Why would the holes connect. She is tearing through the door

C

I think his idea is that if the Queen is tearing through a wall or in this case, pressure door, that she would have to make a hole first, then tear that hole bigger to allow her mass to fit. Even if she burned through with her acid for blood, she would make a pretty big (single) hole.

You guys have asked how big she is

Here is a couch in front of the door. This is not a couch being used in the room just size comparison

This is the Workroom where we are working on her. She will be mounted in my living room.

QCouch.jpg

C

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back