Alien/Pred Total Destruction 9-DVD boxset

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

uruk

there's no extras disc in my box. maybe the US version varies. each movie includes theatrical and special edition of the film (director's cut) and yes, AVP and AVP-r are in unrated versions. hope this helps

by the way, my box art looks like this:
alien-predator-destruction.jpg

RobMetalCheese

[quote name='Ha'Khann' post='188691' date='Feb 24 2010, 09:22 PM']there's no extras disc in my box. maybe the US version varies. each movie includes theatrical and special edition of the film (director's cut) and yes, AVP and AVP-r are in unrated versions. hope this helps

by the way, my box art looks like this:
[/quote]

That looks SO much cooler than the EU/UK one :eek: (assuming your in the US, si?)

Well, it looks like I'll be keeping my Alien Quadrilogy after all (for the extras). Are the extras included with Total Destruction any good?

predarandy11

that item liooks liek a scam lool, it woudlent cost 16 dollars it would be 50 dollars O_O and the picture looks fishy! well anyways in AVP one they show the extended version and the trheatical version and they have AVP 2 uncut

Ps : oh in each movie they have a secdond cd of special eddtion it rocks!

RobMetalCheese

that item liooks liek a scam lool, it woudlent cost 16 dollars it would be 50 dollars O_O and the picture looks fishy! well anyways in AVP one they show the extended version and the trheatical version and they have AVP 2 uncut

Ps : oh in each movie they have a secdond cd of special eddtion it rocks!

Ummm... that's 16 British Pounds, so it's around $25 in the US. If you look around, these things mostly go for

Ice1

I say just keep Alien Quadrilogy and buy (AVP SE), (AVPR SE), (Predator SE). and (Predator 2 SE). Do away with the box sets. All they are doing is adding the same **** that the SE discs have budle them up and add a diffrent cover.

Blade3327

I'm with Ice on this. Been doing the same thing, only instead of buying the Alien Quad, I got the CE DVD sets individually (the packaging rocks). Same thing with AVP, AVP-R, and P2. Now all I gotta do is find the SE of P1... which for some reason, I never think of buying on the internet, even though no store seems to have it anymore .