Alien - Parker’s favourite lecture NSFW!!!

Very nice ;-), did you already checked out the shy insurance agent‘s story or got an explanation for the next visit from your mother?!

Anyway, could you please do me/us a favor and PM me some Pics of the magazine‘s back and the blue „then read all about...“ Text??? Would be very helpful ;-)

Of course ^^

I did send you a conversation with the scanns of the magazines. I think it helps your process and will give everybody free paper-props of the covers.

Trank you very much Neolun!!!
Those Scans are extreme helpful and will improve the whole project!!!

That‘s why I love this community;-)

Sry for my late response, got lots of work the last days... i may gonna need a few months for the magazines, depending on my other projects (lifesize indy&road warrior, ripleys grappling hook, complete Hero grail diary to be uploaded here, ESB EE-3 and so on...)

Updates every few weeks, I promise!

Trank you very much Neolun!!!
Those Scans are extreme helpful and will improve the whole project!!!

That‘s why I love this community;-)

Sry for my late response, got lots of work the last days... i may gonna need a few months for the magazines, depending on my other projects (lifesize indy&road warrior, ripleys grappling hook, complete Hero grail diary to be uploaded here, ESB EE-3 and so on...)

Updates every few weeks, I promise!
Hey Buddy any updates? ☺️

I found a font that is much closer to the original font for the blue text on the front of Fiesta magazine: ITC Kabel® Ultra - Fonts.com. It is clearly not perfect, but a step into the right direction. It has the slanted "e", and the "t" and "g" are much closer. The dot on the "i" is squared - but the rotation is wrong. Maybe it helps someone else to find an even better font.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back