Alien on a pedastal diorama

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

frosty

Sr Member
Well i don't really post in here, but i was looking through some old pics and thought i'd scan these in, i put this together over five years ago now, using a resin warrior kit i bought that came with a pedastal, real nice kit i forgot who made it now
The base and marine i made from scratch using an old clock and various odds and sods from my spares box, i know the scales are off, but this was my first real attempt at a model kit so i just wanted it to look good enough for display.
frostyscan6.jpg

frostyscan5.jpg

frostyscan4.jpg

frostystuff3.jpg

The marine started life as a toy soldier, all his armour and pulse rifle were made from milliput, as were the eggs and various detail bits, it was lit with alternating flashing leds as part of the base.
I liked doing it, maybe its time to get back into kits again

frostyscan6.jpg

frostyscan5.jpg

frostyscan4.jpg

frostystuff3.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.