ALIEN Nostromo Wings, Screen Accurate, GOLD and SILVER, HANDMADE $58 per piece

Buy now for 58.00 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

NostromoCrew

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thank you!
Everyone for the incredible response to my wings, I am truly humbled and overwhelmed! Alien is a passion of mine, these wings started as a hobby side project as part of a bigger project, my Dallas and Kane jacket's, then made some for friends and word started to travel through the grapevine. Thank you all for the support and very kind words both in public and in private through emails, comments, PM's etc.. if I didn't get back to anyone please contact me again as I try to respond to every single contact.

I have a waiting list going for anyone interested in the gold wings as I am sold out at the moment. Silver on the other hand are still available for immediate shipment.

Adam

Sasquatcherous

Just a huge thank you to Adam for making my first purchase from someone on here super easy and the products are works of art, I can't say enough good things about these wings. I am super impressed.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Prop Store