ALIEN Nostromo Wings, Screen Accurate, GOLD and SILVER, HANDMADE $58 per piece

Buy now for 58.00 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ventuoguy

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I got my wings today and they jumped out of the package - simply incredible workmanship!! I am almost thinking they should be mounted and put in a frame for the wall instead of placed on a garment... Thanks again!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

rickhoward

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've been enjoying my set of wings - these are vey sharp. If you're looking for accurate coat wings, these are well-worth your consideration.

NostromoCrew

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Bump for fresh eyes...

...lifeless eyes...
...black eyes...
...like a doll's eyes.....

...When it comes at you it doesn't seem to be livin'..

...until he bites you, and those black eyes roll over white.

mazuluaa

Would be great addition to my Alien collection (including custom made refinery model by Martin Bower!). Would like one gold and one silver please. Etsy shop shows as sold out. Please advise. THANKS

Prop Store