Alien / Nostromo Uniforms

I received my jacket today!

2FA01758-BC59-4321-8004-C70632B8403F.jpeg
B0807D99-14D6-4D4F-B132-26635FCCD371.jpeg

it does indeed have the pen pocket I thought was missing. No lining so essentially another shirt layer.

It fits well and has no identification of any kind. (So you’re on your own trying to find one) Bonus- a spare button in the pocket since this is brand new.

I’m sure full retail on this is/was silly and I never would have paid whatever that is. But I feel I got good value here and we’ll see what we can do with it.

Originals that still function are around $400, so even at full retail, they are a bargain.

MAYBE the new module will fit the old case- non-working watches are around $100.

Here's my take on a WY shuttle maintenance crew jacket provided by Lockheed Martin. Used my vinyl stencil/spray paint method again.
I still need to sew on the Lee S Narcissus patch.

Attachments

• nar-f4.jpg
    nar-f4.jpg
    496.8 KB · Views: 164
  • nar-f2.jpg
    nar-f2.jpg
    489.7 KB · Views: 160
  • nar-f8.jpg
    nar-f8.jpg
    852.5 KB · Views: 159
Im moving my posts over here since I do plan on doing a full uniform with a few spins to make it my own.

I recently bought two styles of shoes. First are the Lugz Stagger shoe:
117707549.png
Ill be trying out some ideas I have for the Dallas shoe. If these don't go as planned, I bought some back-ups.

The back-up shoes I bought were the ZGR Women's Canvas Low Top shoes:

image.jpeg

Doing a Brett styled show with these. They'll be my main shoe as I much prefer a low top.

They make a high top too. So any one with smaller shoe sizes, these could be useful. The real reason I bought these and not some Cons or PF's were they are super cheap off Amazon for like $20. We'll see how they hold-up.

The only downside for those who have a larger shoe size, is after converting all the sizes the largest in mens would be about a US 9-9 1/2.

Ill begin the shoe mods this weekend. Just ordered the Casio watch surround casing from Shapeways and a couple watches as well.

Until then, enjoy my personal everyday wear hat and a sweater I made cooler:)

48CD5745-AA8F-42FE-8A54-71D1EDF3B68D_1_201_a.jpeg

Im moving my posts over here since I do plan on doing a full uniform with a few spins to make it my own.

I recently bought two styles of shoes. First are the Lugz Stagger shoe:
View attachment 1503170
Ill be trying out some ideas I have for the Dallas shoe. If these don't go as planned, I bought some back-ups.

The back-up shoes I bought were the ZGR Women's Canvas Low Top shoes:

View attachment 1503171

Doing a Brett styled show with these. They'll be my main shoe as I much prefer a low top.

They make a high top too. So any one with smaller shoe sizes, these could be useful. The real reason I bought these and not some Cons or PF's were they are super cheap off Amazon for like $20. We'll see how they hold-up.

The only downside for those who have a larger shoe size, is after converting all the sizes the largest in mens would be about a US 9-9 1/2.

Ill begin the shoe mods this weekend. Just ordered the Casio watch surround casing from Shapeways and a couple watches as well.

Until then, enjoy my personal everyday wear hat and a sweater I made cooler:)

View attachment 1503172
Good luck with those Lugz. They look like a good starting base.

Those look amazing septic Great work.

No updates for myself. Still waiting on my shoes to arrive and need to buy different d-rings. Although seeing the d-rings on your finished shoes (I think I got the same ones), they actually look pretty good. I may keep the ones I have. At least for now.

Also for the general community, I was curious about Ripely's jacket. Any information on what's show below?

lf-2.jpeglf-3.jpeglf.jpeg

lf-5.jpeglf-6.jpeg

Attachments

• lf-4.jpeg
    lf-4.jpeg
    44.8 KB · Views: 148
Those look amazing septic Great work.

No updates for myself. Still waiting on my shoes to arrive and need to buy different d-rings. Although seeing the d-rings on your finished shoes (I think I got the same ones), they actually look pretty good. I may keep the ones I have. At least for now.

Also for the general community, I was curious about Ripely's jacket. Any information on what's show below?

View attachment 1504658View attachment 1504659View attachment 1504663

View attachment 1504661View attachment 1504662
Those are actually 50' era, French military, quilted jacket.

I have one:

IMG_9298.jpeg
IMG_9297.jpeg

Lol. I know, right.

I should have know better and just asked you directly NostromoCrew. Thank you very much. I was thinking it had to be somewhere around that era.

Luckily like Banzai88 said, if I can’t find an original it looks pretty straightforward that I could probably make one.

Looks like I'm going to rush completion of my uniform (five years after I started), in order to wear to a halloween show. I have to admit, the trousers aren't going to be on the same level as the rest of the outfit.
Guess how I'm making the knee padding.

Attachments

• IMG_2276.jpg
    IMG_2276.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 94

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back