Alien Isolation Motion Tracker in Live Action fan film

Ben1986

Hi guys,

I wanted to thank your community for the inspiration of buidling my own motion tracker. I recently directed a short film about the video game Alien Isolation where you can see it in action. I also made a costume and mask of the Working Joe android :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9NP5Q3lq8k

Awesome video and your props are great. you captured the feel of alien isolation perfectly ,look forward to seeing more keep up the good work reef.

That was super! I thoroughly enjoyed that, well done - you managed to replicate that feeling of suspense in just a minute before everything happens! Nice work, I would love to see more!

Thanks guys.
I would love to do a longer version but I m very limited with the set ! My next project will be the episode 2 of my Half Life fan film, and maybe after I have a predator fan film in mind.

Thanks again

Très bien fait! L`ambiance est top, les costumes et accessoires sont bien représentés. Bonne continuation pour d`autres projets dans l`avenir.
(Very well made! The ambiance is right on, the costumes and the props are well made. I wish you luck into your next future projects.

Nice work! I feel for your sound guy. It took me hours to decipher and identify all those sound files from the game. So many numbers. Although I have to ask, what the devil is a Weyland-Yutani goon doing on a Sevastopol Station? It wasn't until the Torrens arrived that representatives from Weyland-Yutani boarded the station.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back