Alien Isolation Motion Tracker in Live Action fan film

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by Ben1986, Aug 22, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Ben1986

Ben1986 New Member

Hi guys,

I wanted to thank your community for the inspiration of buidling my own motion tracker. I recently directed a short film about the video game Alien Isolation where you can see it in action. I also made a costume and mask of the Working Joe android :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9NP5Q3lq8k

[​IMG]

Noeland likes this.
  2. Reef

Reef Active Member

Awesome video and your props are great. you captured the feel of alien isolation perfectly ,look forward to seeing more keep up the good work reef.

3. wetcelery

wetcelery Active Member

That was super! I thoroughly enjoyed that, well done - you managed to replicate that feeling of suspense in just a minute before everything happens! Nice work, I would love to see more!

4. Noeland

Noeland Sr Member

Well done!

5. Mike J.

Mike J. Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

That was pretty good! :)

6. Ben1986

Ben1986 New Member

Thanks guys.
    I would love to do a longer version but I m very limited with the set ! My next project will be the episode 2 of my Half Life fan film, and maybe after I have a predator fan film in mind.

Thanks again

7. Mike J.

Mike J. Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Is your set built from scratch, or are you using a location?

8. Ben1986

Ben1986 New Member

Yes of course this is a location ! Wine factory :p

9. joberg

joberg Master Member

Très bien fait! L`ambiance est top, les costumes et accessoires sont bien représentés. Bonne continuation pour d`autres projets dans l`avenir.
    (Very well made! The ambiance is right on, the costumes and the props are well made. I wish you luck into your next future projects.

10. Jeyl

Jeyl Master Member

Nice work! I feel for your sound guy. It took me hours to decipher and identify all those sound files from the game. So many numbers. Although I have to ask, what the devil is a Weyland-Yutani goon doing on a Sevastopol Station? It wasn't until the Torrens arrived that representatives from Weyland-Yutani boarded the station.