Alien-Hunter Bio design, full scale, my new design for this summer...

avpfan7662

This is a sketch of my long anticipated new Predator Bio design for summer of 2011. It's called the Alien-Hunter and
the helmet is a full scale origanal design Bio. The helmets consists of Alien scratches, bite marks, acid burns, and to top it
off A full scale alien skull broken into fragments mounted all around the Bio.....This is probably my top design yet and this helmet
is huge.....I'll have molds for each part of the Bio( its casted separetly and assembled to give a more real effect..)and I'll
probably cast about 5 this spring.....They will come fully painted and detailled and have lasers or LEDs installed, not sure yet....
Give me some feedback if anyone like or dislikes the Bio. The Alien skull is done, but the Bio is in scupted stage, any ideas or
suggestions in the look of the Bio would be great....

If anyone likes this give me a reply..........Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
that bio looks badass. it looks like an early century
alien hunter master mask.
cant wait to see it done keep us updated :mad:

by the way what kind of material are you making the alien bone out of?

Alien skull carved out of clay, molded with laytex for a week, then casted out of fiberglass........

Scupting proccess of the Alien-Hunter Bio, and mock up with casted alien skull and jaw.....

lookin good man. before you get all that detail in though, (cracks and bitemarks) i would smooth out all your fingerprints.

i have had a few show up in my sculpts that i missed. the silicone will def pick it up.

By brother (War Predator) is right you are putting alot of work in this. keep us posted on how you do this cause this is baddonkey i wish i had thought of this before this is awsome i love it and would recommend it to any hard alien/predator lover. Whats alien skull made out of :mad:

Love it keep on workin

Keep Hunting,
Luke

Now that's taking shape really well. I like where you're going with it. Are you going off of any drawings, or just going at it freehand? Keep us posted :mad:

Loving it. This is shaping up to be one of the most innovative and frightening Bios I've ever seen. You just know the thing under that mask is a mean *******.

Well here it is, 5 weeks of work and im ready to mold the Alien-Hunter Bio. Lots of detail in the final stage of sculpting....couple slashes, weathered the entire helmet(covers up finger prints well), Lots and lots of acid burn on the right side of the helmet.......Once this is casted and painted the detail will stick out more....also on pic is a showing of how the alien skull looks attached to it......When I have this Bio ready to sell, I'll have two versions of the Alien-Hunter.....One is just the helmet without the Alien skull, and the other is the helmet with the skull and jaws attached to it like in the picture....This is the largest Bio I've done yet...and again its all enterly 1:1 scale in size........I'ts Huge.............
Molding will begin March 1st.....and I should have a couple of these casted by the end of April (both versions)......So keep in touch if any one might be interested Ill let everyone know when there be done.........

March 14th and I've finished molding my Alien-Hunter Bio clay carving.....also created a perfect mother mold with plaster, and going to start casting some of
these new Predator helmets tomarrow......should have three done by April 15........Ill post pics of the fresh castings and painted versions later on in the next week.....................

First casting of the Alien-Hunter helmet done today.......and a final mock up of the helmet with the Alien skull before I start detailing the paint on all of it................

Painted version of the Alien-Hunter Bio......alien skull still in painting proccess........let me know what you all think...thanks..............

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back