ALIEN COVENANT Design, Costumes and found objects

Hey everyone, been following this thread for a while on and off, amazing to see how everything came together.

I'd been looking for an Origae-6 patch for a jacket for a while, and decided in the end to just make my own, i'm a graphic designer by trade so I figured it would be easy enough. Of course I made this via a screenshot didn't see a few pages back here there was a flat lay version of the patch. I guess i can always go back and make corrects. It's a nice patch, the main issue I found is that the person I got to make it (via etsy) ended up distorting the size slightly but for now i'm happy.

Anyways just wanted to share. Does anyone actually know if the white middle band on the patch is meant to be there? In the screenshot I worked from it looked like the white was included, or it is, infact, two separate patches?

Attachments

• patch.jpg
    patch.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 257
View attachment 742302

View attachment 742303

made some more progress on the solar panel. the geometry is basically done i just need some input on what type of hinge we want to do. right now it is modeled from a pin to go through the two like a door hinge. The other would be some sort of snap in hinge.
Isaac064 also mentioned about making it two parts that a glass type piece would sit in between the two pieces, is everyone cool with that or have any other preferences?
I'm pretty flexible on the design so i'm just looking for people's opinions and feedback
Hello, I'm Still rather new to this site and forums. But did this ever get finished? if so are you willing to share the files for personal use only?

Hello guys, i am very New here.

I am a big fan of the movie, and i'm looking for something similar or the same as Walter's jacket. Can someone help me to find it?

Thank you very much.

View attachment 789129View attachment 789130View attachment 789131
Oram Jacket pretty much done! I'll probably end up adding the sleeve stencils in the future. It was white, dyed tan which is a little uneven in places but it adds to the look I guess. Good as that's getting here lol. I wanted to have the jacket look basically new- or at least much less used and abused as Oram's jacket in the movie appears, that way I can actually wear it around and not look homeless. The two garment tag patches from TheMechanic aren't sewn in yet, I may arrange those a little differently. All in all I'm pretty happy with it!

View attachment 789129

View attachment 789130

View attachment 789131
Where did you buy it? Icanmot find it amywhere

I will, Thanks, i just don't know what Walter is wearing. I saw someone said it is a Swedish anorak or smock, but i didnt find anything similar to Walter's clothes.
Walters stuff is a different story. Likely all production made. In some of the behind the scenes stuff you can kinda see the stuntman’s “Walter outfit” looks more like two pieces iirc rather than a typical anorak or smock.

Hey everyone, been following this thread for a while on and off, amazing to see how everything came together.

I'd been looking for an Origae-6 patch for a jacket for a while, and decided in the end to just make my own, i'm a graphic designer by trade so I figured it would be easy enough. Of course I made this via a screenshot didn't see a few pages back here there was a flat lay version of the patch. I guess i can always go back and make corrects. It's a nice patch, the main issue I found is that the person I got to make it (via etsy) ended up distorting the size slightly but for now i'm happy.

Anyways just wanted to share. Does anyone actually know if the white middle band on the patch is meant to be there? In the screenshot I worked from it looked like the white was included, or it is, infact, two separate patches?
DM sent!

Was a brown leather covenant patch ever made? and anyone know where to buy the green belt-keepers with the ring? thx.

Attachments

• walter's belt closeup.JPG
    walter's belt closeup.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 37

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back