alien bio-helmet

Serpent Hunter

Hello everyone 8)

i'm new to hunter's lair, i have no talent in making props or costumes, but i'm trying to.

I was thinking of making the bio-helmet from the DLC of AVP (this one: http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/hit...20/213004-1.jpg )
i'm a complete newbie at this and the image is nothing to go by, but i hope to make it, help from people would be wonderful, i am hoping to start next year.

wish me luck.

PS: i'm having probs with computer, so my profile is blank lol

Rabbit1

normal_alien1l.jpg

normal_alien2i.jpg

Just some reference pics for you courtesy of the Galaxy ;D

Tatsu

The only thing I could see working is in that black-outline area where the "Dome" meets the "mouth" - There could be a gap or a small visor you could see out of. That'd be without a doubt one of the more difficult challenges of making that bio work. A Screen accurate one would be awesome, but seeing a viable wearable one for cons might have some of us AVP vets (talkin' bout myself here) very interested to see it being made tangible & real.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.