ALIEN 1979 bust sculpture

vlado

FINISH!!! This is my new Alien bust. Size 1:3.Sculpting from clay. Cast polyuretan resin. Clear dome casting from polyester resin. Airbrush. Do you like it?

24.jpg

01.jpg15.jpg16.jpg18.jpg19.jpg20.jpg21.jpg13.jpg14.jpg11.jpg12.jpg

Last edited:
That is unreal. I love how you got the transparency on the head. Jaw to the floor. I want one!
Thanks very much :). I made the transparent dome by using crystal clear polyester resin. From the inside of the dome, I lightly sprayed it with transparent chrome. I used high-gloss varnish on the outside. In fact, the dome is semi-transparent and looks a bit metallic. If it is illuminated with light, the details of the skull and the internal structure can be seen beautifully. I've been making long attempts to get the best result.Sorry for my English, i hope you understand:)

Thanks very much :). I made the transparent dome by using crystal clear polyester resin. From the inside of the dome, I lightly sprayed it with transparent chrome. I used high-gloss varnish on the outside. In fact, the dome is semi-transparent and looks a bit metallic. If it is illuminated with light, the details of the skull and the internal structure can be seen beautifully. I've been making long attempts to get the best result.Sorry for my English, i hope you understand:)
Your English is great. Your work is beautiful.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back