Alias Id`s Free paper props

gusw666

Hey there guys, a little present for all of you, some Alias Id`s i made.

Soot me a PM for the HQ files with no water marks, ill give it to everybody that wants it, its just that i dont want to see this up for sale on Ebay (It happend to me before).

Oh, and if you want another one from a TV show, or movie, let me know, ill make it for you...NO CHARGE, hehe.

Enjoy.

Gus

<div class='quotetop'>(SurferGeek @ Jun 26 2006, 01:43 AM) [snapback]1268257[/snapback]</div>
They look great. Are these designed to duplicate versions seen on the show or are these "made up"?
[/b]

A friend of mine sent me some screencaps and i made them up from there (Im not an Alias fan...yet, hehe)

Cya.

Gus

Please post the caps. I've watched Alias since it started, my wife got hooked on the show and Jennifer Garner is easy on the eyes as well as some great catfights. ;)

<div class='quotetop'>(SurferGeek @ Jun 26 2006, 02:02 AM) [snapback]1268265[/snapback]</div>
Please post the caps. I've watched Alias since it started, my wife got hooked on the show and Jennifer Garner is easy on the eyes as well as some great catfights. ;)
[/b]

Well, i dont have them all anymore, i have a few:

And if you are interested, here you have the screencaps from all episodes, in a very good quality:
http://www.spy-caps.com/gallery/index.php

Remember this IDs are from season 3.

Cya

Gus

I showed the ID files to my friend Jennifer who is a HUGE Alias fan. She has had me over to watch the DVDs on random nights for the past three or four months. Now I associate vanilla coffee and late summer evenings with Alias. I am a huge fan of the show now and I told her we could get Alias style ID badges made. She saw these three files and about fell out of her seat. She said thats the coolest thing ever. Thanks for sending them to me. I never got a chance to thank you before.
Also, having custom ones would be insanely cool. I just have to get pictures for the IDs.

Josh

Thx for the coments, i glad you an your friend loved them, whenever you want to, send me the pics, and ill make them 4U.

Cya

Gus

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back