albino paint help!!

bodiee

I have a scott marshal suit on its way, and i want to paint it as a albino paint schem. My problem is i can't seem to get the skin to have a realistic depth to it... I found a few pics of what im trying to recreate but I cant seem to make it look right. If someone with some mad skill with paint give me some advice or point me in the right direction for a tutorial i would be greatful. To be honest i don't even know what its called.
hunt11.jpg

hunt1.jpg

hunt3.jpg

Really simple!!it's just called "mottling".like when u get cold and see all the capillaries rise to the surface.albino people have it.but u can start with any base color and kindof color wheel ur project.so like if ur going for a purplish tone,u use cream,grey,lavender and magenta mottling.just study albino skins of all species of animals and I'm sure u could nail it!

I guess mottling is the magic word. Thanks for all the help guys. Im going to try this and see if i can get a better grasp on it. I would say white is my least favorite color to paint.If you happen to run into anymore videos I would love to see them.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back