Albert 01R Pistol - Resident Evil 7 / Biohazard 7

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jarodhiggins

im having to retype this whole post because i didn't understand i couldn't add tags and it all got deleted. so this one got chopped down a bit and most likely for the better.
not going to be many pictures because i dont have a camera and my phone camera is crap so i probably wont upload a pic until its done.
hoping to finish up the build this weekend but that all depends on if the weather outside will rise above 15 degrees.

SPOILERS

so at the end of resident evil 7 and in the no more heroes dlc you get a gun called the Albert 01R used by the main character and Chris redfield

END OF SPOILERS

i didn't want to shell out a bunch of money for a Tokyo muari that i wont use for airsoft, so i decided to make my own from a toy gun and foam.
i was unable to find anyone who made this prop, so i had to make the long journey of making my own, but just days after the first planing day bill doran of Punished Props uploaded a video to youtube on how to mod a toy gun to a Robocop Auto 9, so i decided to use the toy he used to make my gun since the two are both Beretta's and i needed a cheap gun to base my build on.

the base of the gun was the toy 9 mm Beretta i just talked about with foam attachments for the front. with a basic paint job, i could get the toy to look close to the in game gun with just minor differences. the colors of the gun were simple, silver and black with wood grips (not doing) and a small bit of gold for the raccoon city police dept. logo on the grips. if you look up a picture of the gun you can see that the colors are laid out in a simple way and you can paint it all with spray paint if you wanted (mostly what i did)

i will include a link of the toy gun i used and a PDF of the front attachment, the PDF is missing just one line and its easy to sketch with a pencil and ruler, using a in game picture.

toy gun : http://www.cabelas.com/product/home/maxx-action-toy-guns/pc/105625080/c/846577080/maxx-action-mm-toy-pistol/1997883.uts?slotId=7

Attachments

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.