AL()EN related.... sneakpeek

Shataan

Sr Member
Hyas all. I haven`t been around these parts accept as a Ghost. Been awhile since my cannons offerings. I have a project I have been brainstorming for about 3 years and decided to make a start on it finally. So here is a sneakpeek. Hope there are some here who will dig it.

I ride a 1997 1250S Harley Sportster. And wondered how I could do an AL()EN themed set of tins for my ride. This is a small peek at how it is coming along so far. What you see is the tank in epoxy primer. After these pics were taken, I have used icing around all the edges and am sanding atm to make a smooth transition between the Hugger and tank surface.

Soon will come the basecoat. Hoping when done, that a good friend of ours... Dennis Matheson.... can get our project into Airbrush Magazine. Keeping our fingers crossed. It is turning out nice so far. Please enjoy.

Gary

I really appreciate the comments being so positive. Hope they keep coming. I however did not sculpt the Hugger tbh. It is a Halcyon recast. But, the Design/placement/etc etc etc..... that`s all me. You have no clue how freaking tough it is to take a totally rigid object and make it look organic. And then? Ya gotta place it right..... so it looks natural.

I have searched high and low for Alien/Pred themed bikes, and most all imho look azz. I wanted to do an Alien theme, where the bike seems to look like it is morphing into an Alien. So far so good. Thx again.

Gary

That is awesome, I ride a kawasaki 1500 nomad fi. (Couldn't afford the harley :) ) Taking any orders? Actually my kawasakis up for sale, got two little ones and traffic is so bad there's no way I feel safe on the road anymore with all the bad drivers here.
But can't wait to see your updates....keep em coming.

Twisted One

Gary whats the point of telling me to keep ssssh when you go and show it on the forum

lol

Glad you decided to show pogress, NOW . . . . if we can just get you back into sculpting pred stuff :)

Gary, that may be the most bitchin' thing I've seen in a long time!!! Maybe try to figure out how to work an alien head around the headlight housing or front fender well... and maybe some chest bursters wrapped around the handle bars... Very nice!!!

I have a pretty good idea how to do the rest. For 1, it won`t be cheezy. lol It will be very subtle. I`ll post the other ideas parts as I get them close to pic worthy. Thx for the nice comments all.

Gary

Wow, that thing is awesome! I've saw a green AVP inspired custom bike rolling around Oklahoma City about 2 years ago, I think it was a crotch rocket.

Hey Gary---nice to see you're still around here. Nice work----where will you be placing the gas cap? Hope to see more from you in these pages.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back