Ajataayha Speer

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Crazy Hunter

After the vote of the members I begin today make the spearhead.
Bar / handle it as follows next.I post step by step report per image.
Construction time approximately 1 weeks

">

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Ashwara

That's a sweet spear. I like the design better than the extendable ones. I might have to have a go at making one next.

Darth Pinhead

That's looking great!
Two quick questions: what type of wood are you using? Planning on making a mold before painting for future casts?
Can't wait to see the updates!

Eaglewood

Sr Member
That is great work. I love it when someone gets on a roll acd creates things like this. Gets my creative juices flowing even more!!!! Good job!!!!

ThePredHunter

that is diffentately a kick butt spear
please pm photos when it is done i might want to pick one up if your going to offer them for sale