airwolf little black box

who45

not sure if these were a screen item or that the sws made helmets were simply made with this box................but what i want to know is what is it???? off the shelf project box, custom made, container from a product????

would like one to go with my helmet i made - it looks like this:

airwolf_helmet-wp.jpg

that 1st link i could very well use that - ill have to start scouring the uk now to see if i can get lucky or anything similar - good call my friend ;)

altho 12" x 10" is too big :( which seems to be the smallest one nanuk do

until this very hour i had not found anything possibly suitable - like most things i need to know what there called - and now i have 2 very good options, cost is also the issue jardine - so far i found the otterbox half the cost of the pelican - all i will be doing ia adding a sticker and drilling a hole in it - so obviously the otter has taken my fancy.....but if when it turns up it isnt really what i want ill look at the pelican or any other ones that may arise.

it wont be long before i sell my first airwolf helmet i made, but ill possibly throw in a box with that to spice it up a bit :):)

That is just the battery pack that SWS incorporated to power the helmet lights and the electronics for the visor opening/closing and audio effect. I think it was modeled after the screen prop which was no more than a box with hose attachments. The screen prop used pressurized air to simulate the visor opening/closing when Hawke pressed the helmet button. Not sure what is exactly used to make that box though.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back