Airwolf Helmet

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JHFrederiksen

Hello.
First of all. English is not my native language so please forgive any mistakes
I'm new to this site and pep in general. However, one thing I've missed is a more accurate version of the Airwolf helmet.

I sat down a couple of week ago and tried to put my modeling capabilities i bit and came up with what you see below.
I'm finalizing the design and will attempt a test build very soon.

As this is my first project I would welcome any recommendations or constructive critisism.
Also is anyone at all interested in it when it is finished?

Regards,

Jørgen, Denmark

aw pep file.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

dkaniel

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Whoa talk about a blast from the past! I remember watching that show in the 80's and enjoying it, and I am sure I am not the only one. So yes I would definitely be interested in this when it is finished

Klen

I am a big fan of the show and didn't manage to grab a helmet made by airwolfthemes.com

Know that the fans of the show will be really picky and awaiting for details, since it is a more than rare prop.

What are your plans about the electronics, what features will you provide ?

I might be interested depending on the details and electronics you will can offer us. =)

Last edited by a moderator: