Airsoft ANH DL44 and EL11 now available...

No 6

They are using the M712 and not a C96 unfortunately (probably because that is the only version of the Mauser currently being produced in airsoft). But for the $207 price, if you just want something out of the box that gives halfway decent accuracy, I think you could do worse.
http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/armorer-works-m712-sw-style-gbb-pistol.html#.WIrqsVyqlch

The EL_11 also looks like it is based on the previously released Sterling MK4 AEG, with all the inherent inaccuracies there for ANH or ESB build. There are a lot of other inaccuracies with this build as well. On the positive side, it comes with the short magazine (I bought the regular MK4 and it came with the long magazine)... and it does shoot. Since this is an AEG, you could install LEDs so that it could fire red tracer rounds. This also appears to have rear battery connection which is a significant improvement over the previous AEG where the battery is held inside of the front barrel shroud. At $350 it's not cheap, but if its anything like my AEG, it's a pretty solid piece of kit, made from a combination of steel and pot metal.

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/s-t-e11-blaster-aeg.html#.WIrtOVyqlcg

Like I said in the original thread about the E-11 airsoft it has a lot of issues. The scope seems to be upside down and the seam on top is distracting, the t-tracks are too short and they missed some holes, and the wires look bad. The Hengstler counter is way too backwards and doesn't look too good either, at least the back part. It has the same fat grips and long endcap like all airsoft Sterlings so far. Not impressed.

Forgot to say the E-11 scope is also way too in the back, a couple centimeters more and it would have been off the blaster. How hard is for these companies to make a decently accurate Stormtrooper blaster, or at least a decent looking Sterling - may it be a L2A3 based or a C1 based, but not a combo of the two? It's not like they cannot have enough images of good E-11 or Sterlings out there, considering present internet access... In some aspects the Hasbro blaster looks better

E_11_Stormtrooper_Blaster_comparison.jpg

E-11 Stormtrooper Blaster comparison.jpg

Last edited:
Agreed, the sterling airsoft is one thing, but they have a completed one. It's definitely not accurate. Way to expensive to be that incorrect. So many better options to build or have an E11, for far less money and way more accurate.

If anything I hope this means the short magazines for the Sterling airsoft may be a standard accessory you can buy separately. I still haven't cut the mag down on mine and this would be a great alternative.

Its cool that S&T came out with their own version of the E-11 but gosh dang does it look so inaccurate. The spacing between the magwell and the hengstler counter is too wide and as a result makes the wires look too long. The scope is inaccurate and the heat sinks look way too short. What happened? did they not have photo references from the films when they designed this?

I can see this only appealing to people who don't care about accuracy and are more in it for the airsoft functionality and the fact that they can say they have a star wars airsoft blaster.

Interestingly enough, all the E-11, E-11D and E-22 blaster props in Rogue One used the S&T sterling as the base gun, but at least they could get a lot of the things right, including scope position.

Last edited:
I have the regular S&T sterling and have been wondering where I can find a scope rail. Does anyone know where I could get one??? I have or know where to get all the other parts. Any help would be great! Thanks:)

I have the regular S&T sterling and have been wondering where I can find a scope rail. Does anyone know where I could get one??? I have or know where to get all the other parts. Any help would be great! Thanks:)

Try FISD, there are a few guys there making aluminum and steel E-11 scope rails.

Yeah it's not accurate, but hey! It's a freakin full metal Star Wars Stormtrooper blaster.

In case you want a quickie display plate for it, here is mine.

SW-E11plate.jpg

Last edited:
I got one of these. The scope can be moved forward, but you would have to drill one extra hole in the scope rail... the scope isn't actually upside down, but the part of the scope that is in front is raised up to make the rear opening and the front opening line up, as there is a real, albeit cheap scope inside the plastic "scope" case... the hengstler counter remains further back than it should be, but it looks a little better with the scope moved up.

Also curious to see how the counter is mounted. If it's just all mounted to the rail and the parts are removable with screws, I'm totally fine with the extra holes drilled in. I'd much rather have an extra hole in the rail than everything shoved so far back.
I'm on the fence about this one. It's only $250 on evike right now so if it's possible to move and re-mount the scope and counter, I may snag it just for the ease of it. I'm definitely no expert on the E-11 so if there's a way to get a more accurate metal replica for about the same price, I'm all ears!

I got one of these. The scope can be moved forward, but you would have to drill one extra hole in the scope rail... the scope isn't actually upside down, but the part of the scope that is in front is raised up to make the rear opening and the front opening line up, as there is a real, albeit cheap scope inside the plastic "scope" case... the hengstler counter remains further back than it should be, but it looks a little better with the scope moved up.

Last edited:
I'll take pictures of it Tomorrow (2-23-17). It is at my office. Also, if you need me to I could disassemble it to show you how it's put together... it's a pretty nice gun even with all the inaccuracies...

What is FISD??? And thank you for the info

I have one from FISD and it doesn't fit up quite right. Some work is required on the end that goes into the barrel and the back end comes about 1/8" short and needs propped up about 1/8" or so as well for the scope to be level. Eithe that, or you have to shave down the barrel end 1/8" where it's cut to fit around the barrel.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back