Airbrusing with latex?

DeadPool2

Heya guys I was looking at mcguyvers mr i tutorial and I dont know whether or not he airbrushed the latex on. If anyone has ever airbrushed latex please let me know if it was successful or not....I have talked to some people and they asked why I would want to put liquid latex through an airbrush. Im just a little confused and I dont want to break my airbrush. Maybe I can do 50% water and 50% latex so my airbrush wont jam up?
If you could help me out much would be appreciated!

Just latex? As in latexing a full Mr. I suit? Or latex paint. If you want to latex the suit to make skin, I would advise mini paint rollers and chip brushes. If you are trying to make latex paint, all the combos are in the huntorials... Many different but effective ways to paint onto latex

Heya guys I was looking at mcguyvers mr i tutorial and I dont know whether or not he airbrushed the latex on. If anyone has ever airbrushed latex please let me know if it was successful or not....I have talked to some people and they asked why I would want to put liquid latex through an airbrush. Im just a little confused and I dont want to break my airbrush. Maybe I can do 50% water and 50% latex so my airbrush wont jam up?
If you could help me out much would be appreciated!

I never pinting on latex but i learn u can combine latex whith acrilic colors or painting (srry my english) when u finish onli wash ur airbrushed... i dunt knw teh formula to combien latex and paint but u can try ;)

Just latex? As in latexing a full Mr. I suit? Or latex paint. If you want to latex the suit to make skin, I would advise mini paint rollers and chip brushes. If you are trying to make latex paint, all the combos are in the huntorials... Many different but effective ways to paint onto latex
sorry about that probably shouldve specified what I meant but yes you were right its for the mr i suit. Its just that in the huntatorial one of the tips from TMI was to mix in 50/50 with water and latex if you wanted to airbrush it on. And other people are telling me not to do that so idk what to do... Ill eventually figure it. But since your a mod and have good experience I guess I ll just have to do what you said. I just want it to come out as good as possible thats all.

oops i forgot to add yes its not for paint latex just regular liquid latex for a skin speaking of latex mine just came in while i was typing this lol. I can start woot!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back