Airbrushing Silicone Masks.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

NINJABIKER

Hi all im confused on painting silicone masks with airbrushing how do you do this? Do you mix both parts of silicone then a pigment then Toluene will this way work?

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Usurper

And i have no idea why you posted this in the VIDEOS section.

But there are a few different ways and different paints you can use. google is your friend.

moved.

NINJABIKER

Thank u for the replys and sorry for posting in the wrong place i wasnt sure where to ask this i didnt have no luck searching the net as it was all latex painting and i didnt know if it was the same way.
What sort or pressure do u recommend painting with this mix? would 15psi be OK.

Effects Guy

Some silicones require you add Part B and pigment. Always verify with your supplier and manufacturer. I actually paint my silicone with a special Caulking, called Shinetsu KE-45T, tinted with either powders or oil paints, and thinned with naphtha. Bonds like crazy, and you do not need to worry about potential inhibitions problems.