Airbrush Compressor?

Justin1

Hey, guys. I'm a huge fan of a lot of the buildups I've seen on the site, and I'm excited to take some high quality pics of some of my own buildups. In browsing, I've seen a few of you guys say that you use your airbrush down as low as 10 PSi. What compressors are you guys using?

I've got a Sotar 20/20 running through the Badger Cyclone compressor, which has been working well enough, but so far I'm not sure if there's a way to adjust the PSi on it. I'm also not really getting the super thin lines I feel I should be able to. Anyone got an tips or suggestions for a moderately cheap, versatile compressor? Thanks, guys.

Very nice, thanks. But there's nothing in that thread about what I specifically asked about: a decent compressor with adjustable PSi. Even the links in that page lead to pages for compressors that seem to have a constant PSi. Does everyone actually switch compressors when they want to spray with a lower PSi? Can anyone else give me a little advice, or share what they're using?

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back