Airbrush Compressor?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Justin1

Hey, guys. I'm a huge fan of a lot of the buildups I've seen on the site, and I'm excited to take some high quality pics of some of my own buildups. In browsing, I've seen a few of you guys say that you use your airbrush down as low as 10 PSi. What compressors are you guys using?

I've got a Sotar 20/20 running through the Badger Cyclone compressor, which has been working well enough, but so far I'm not sure if there's a way to adjust the PSi on it. I'm also not really getting the super thin lines I feel I should be able to. Anyone got an tips or suggestions for a moderately cheap, versatile compressor? Thanks, guys.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Justin1

Very nice, thanks. But there's nothing in that thread about what I specifically asked about: a decent compressor with adjustable PSi. Even the links in that page lead to pages for compressors that seem to have a constant PSi. Does everyone actually switch compressors when they want to spray with a lower PSi? Can anyone else give me a little advice, or share what they're using?