Air Compressor

Darkraven

Ok i feel like an idiot asking this but its been bugging me for a while

i recently got given, yes given an air compressor with four air brushes this thing is huge it has wheels and two out puts its the size of a small cart in exchange for painting a P1 Bio which is pretty awesome

ive never used one of these things in my life, the air brushes i have are rated at 25 PSI my problem is i cant get the compressor to stay at that pressure, do i need to keep the compressor on at all time or do i turn it on, get ti to the pressure i want then turn it up and top it up when i need to

Any advice and help would be great

Thanks in advance

Raven

Ok i feel like an idiot asking this but its been bugging me for a while

i recently got given, yes given an air compressor with four air brushes this thing is huge it has wheels and two out puts its the size of a small cart in exchange for painting a P1 Bio which is pretty awesome

ive never used one of these things in my life, the air brushes i have are rated at 25 PSI my problem is i cant get the compressor to stay at that pressure, do i need to keep the compressor on at all time or do i turn it on, get ti to the pressure i want then turn it up and top it up when i need to

Any advice and help would be great

Thanks in advance

Raven

Any chance you can post a pic of the compressor raven might help to understand a bit more........ but if it has a holding tank then it should fill up then switch off and on to keep tank filled and up to pressure ........then again it might be a constant pressure one and need to be left on all the time...... hope this helps

Heres two pictures of the compressor

P1010562.JPG

P1010563.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like you need an air regulator. It's an attachment that fits on one of your air out ports that has a knob and dial that will regulate your air pressure.
Hope this helps.
Twisted One

Thanks to a neighbor who i didn't know uses spray guns for a living i have got it working,

thanks for you help

Raven

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back