Ahsoka WIP

flutefreak05

Hey all I am looking to start and Ahsoka cosplay and I was wondering if anybody had any advice for the costume and the headpeice. I am trying to decide which version of her I want to do.

No hair ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440381580.122358.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1440381590.223523.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you mean you're looking for a construction method for the headpiece, I'd recommend making an EVA foam base fitted to your head and using a semi-hollow construction of upholstery foam for the overall shape. Cover that in a suitable fabric, preferably one that hides seams and you're golden :)
That how I do it, anyway. There are countless methods but I like the flexibility that foam has as well as how easy it is to work with! Forgiving stuff, if you chop too much off you can just glue more on and carve it down. Love it :p

I'm in the process of making this headpiece for a client. Once I'm done I may be able to offer pulls from the molds. It will be a latex skinned poly foam with weighted tail ends for realistic movement. I'll post pics when I can.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back