Ahsoka Tano Lightsabers

christusthenick

I will soon be making Ahsoka's lightsaber's from the final season of The Clone Wars. I'll post more when I figure out the details, all I need is some second opinions on the length of her side arm. I figured that her main blade is 3 feet like any other lightsaber blade, while assuming the other blade is only 2 feet. if anyone knows the actual length or if I'm right, it would be greatly appreciated!

It was having a similar discussion in A Galaxy Edge lightsaber group. I was asking that if you could choose between three options.. the 36” and 26” for sale and the 31” that you get when you purchase a Savi Workshop saber, which two would be the closest when considering Ahsoka’s size. The overwhelming opinion was 31“ and 26”.

Now I know that you are not constrained to any sizes because you are making your own blades as well. My point was from the group being asked, few thought the longest blade would be 36”. Most people who did say 36” based the length on their own taller sizes.

It was having a similar discussion in A Galaxy Edge lightsaber group. I was asking that if you could choose between three options.. the 36” and 26” for sale and the 31” that you get when you purchase a Savi Workshop saber, which two would be the closest when considering Ahsoka’s size. The overwhelming opinion was 31“ and 26”.

Now I know that you are not constrained to any sizes because you are making your own blades as well. My point was from the group being asked, few thought the longest blade would be 36”. Most people who did say 36” based the length on their own taller sizes.
I will keep this in mind! I'll be posting updates as soon as I get started

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back