Agony (Brute Predator) custom 7"pred.fig

Sorrow

First of all thanks 4 everyones help and input. I think Ill stop doing any customs for awhile. So here he is in training. hope you enjoy it.

SNV33072.JPG

SNV33073.JPG

SNV33077.JPG

SNV33076.JPG

SNV33080.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool and all but I don't see how you could destroy a Locust Horde figure to create a Predator.

I am not dissing on your customs or anything like that, I think they are pretty sweet and like how you manage to mend the two into one.

Cool and all but I don't see how you could destroy a Locust Horde figure to create a Predator.

I am not dissing on your customs or anything like that, I think they are pretty sweet and like how you manage to mend the two into one.

Thank you Mr. Reyals. Simple Im not a fan of the GoW locust.

Very nice collection of customs. Why stop? The more customisers hanging out on these forums, the better!

Again thank you sir. I'll still be around this forums, don't get me wrong, I like building and creating these monsters. Evrytime I see them my imagination flies. Somehow this hobby is taking too much of my time specially when I get in the zone and tend to forget some of my priorities. Sorry if I said stop I mean rest hehe. Till my next custom. Thanks.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back