Limited Run Agents Of SHIELD Personalised Agent Coaster

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Philly

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm thinking of making a small run of these custom coasters. They are approx 10cm diameter, 6mm thick with a felt bottom and made with Welsh slate(around 400 million years old). It comes personalised with your name and Level number :)

IMG_6468.JPG

I am selling them individually because they are pretty heavy, sending 4 abroad costs around £8 just in shipping fees.

They are £9 each that includes shipping to the UK or US. I am awaiting more coasters to arrive.

-Phil

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

bluecoyote

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Got mine today...Thanks Philly...They look FANTASTIC..!!!!!..Perfect for my bar....:)....

Philly

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Got more available! If you want a different design, just let me know!

- - - Updated - - -

Got mine today...Thanks Philly...They look FANTASTIC..!!!!!..Perfect for my bar....:)....
Missed this message, glad you like them!