Unlimited Run Agents of Shield - Night Night Gun (3D Printed Kit)

Re: Night Night Gun (Agents of Shield) 3D Printed Kit - New Lower Pricing

Still making these to order

- - - Updated - - -

Still making these to order

Re: Night Night Gun (Agents of Shield) 3D Printed Kit - New Lower Pricing

I just invested in a new 3D printer. It's faster, larger and higher resolution than my older one. Because of this, I am able to print a kit faster and will pass the saving onto you. Most of my existing kits will drop to a new, lower prince of - $100.00 (+ accessories). While I wait for more white filament, kits may come in red of yellow, not that it really matters after a coat of paint...

Re: Night Night Gun (Agents of Shield) 3D Printed Kit - New Lower Pricing - $100

Hmm. That new price is tempting, particularly since I'm planning to meet Brett Dalton (Ward) and Elizabeth Henstridge (Simmons) at a local con... I might try to scrape together some funds for this. How quickly can you ship once payment is received?

Re: Night Night Gun (Agents of Shield) 3D Printed Kit - New Lower Pricing - $100

Hmm. That new price is tempting, particularly since I'm planning to meet Brett Dalton (Ward) and Elizabeth Henstridge (Simmons) at a local con... I might try to scrape together some funds for this. How quickly can you ship once payment is received?

Normally a week. I'm in the middle of deadpool run, shouldn't be more than 1.5 - 2 weeks

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back