Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Most of the stuff at the Hub uses the new logo though, at the Science Division Academy too.

Edit: Maybe not Sci-Tech Academy but it's definitely used in places other than air support (as seen in Cap 2).

Last edited:
Loving what I've seen here!

I like that many of the report files remind me of the SCP entries (especially when they're heavily "redacted").

And great work with the binder/spine covers, Cmdr.Kerner ! I'm gonna whip up something similar to this and use it on the binders I have in my classroom...potentially freaking out my students, if not confusing the crap out of them, but it'll be worth it to see the reaction from those that'll get the reference. ;D

Loving what I've seen here!

I like that many of the report files remind me of the SCP entries (especially when they're heavily "redacted").

And great work with the binder/spine covers, Cmdr.Kerner ! I'm gonna whip up something similar to this and use it on the binders I have in my classroom...potentially freaking out my students, if not confusing the crap out of them, but it'll be worth it to see the reaction from those that'll get the reference. ;D

Thanks for the compliment Keelan562.

Dietrich

You guys are AWESOME! Thanks for posting this stuff. It's made my life (and Bus project) a lot easier.

My plan with The Bus, once it's done and the contest is over, is to put together a display for it (parked at the Hub) that will have the ID's, personnel files, and whatever else I can find from the crew. I also recently found a local printer that has the ability to print holograms, so I may even be able to put together the lanyard from Providence.

Being a graphic designer by trade, I was going to undertake replicating the docs after the build, but thankfully, you guys saved my bacon. Thanks again for the great work you guys are doing. I feel obligated to say if you guys need anything that's within my skill set, don't hesitate to ask.

-Ted

Curious now thinking about the lanyard. Have they given any indication what the backside of it looks like?

Gonna have to watch the episodes again, but I can't recall if they showed that angle off the top of my head.

Thanks to all (Hi Caplan) :
I made two of these for my kids. It's a long process as I don't have the right tools to make them so no "mass production" .
Keelan562 both sides are identical : you can easily check that in episode 18 when Koenig welcomes Coulson's team.

Keelan562 both sides are identical : you can easily check that in episode 18 when Koenig welcomes Coulson's team.

I just saw that in the episode right before logging on here. Good to know that you got all the work in rather than only half. Again, great work.

There's a company I used to make a Pokémon Trainer ID for a student of mine off a template I had a friend make (....and I'll admit, for myself as well, once I saw how nice it came out). They were the company used for a few indie film productions I worked on, so I thought I would give them a shot with something I customized myself. Definitely happy with the end product.

[LINK TO WEBSITE REMOVED BY OP... UPDATE FOR EXPLANATION AT BOTTOM OF POST --Keelan562]

You could have them print out the template you created on PVC plastic cards for a fairly good price. They even have a "hologram" seal they can put on it, though that costs a little bit extra. Not sure if they'd have the metallic/holographic print for the S.H.I.E.L.D. emblem, though, but you could always ask.

UPDATE:
Cmdr.Kerner, in the post below, brought to attention that the card printing service in the link would be a former RPF member. [Now] not feeling comfortable directing business their way. I'm going to err on the side of caution here...

Last edited:
Hi Keelan562,

the link in your post #173 leads to a banned RPF member who is stealing the graphics from other people (about 30 of mine) from all over the internet and selling them on various platforms like ebay and etsy. He even doesn't care about watermarks or personal photos in the ID cards.

Just my two cents

Dietrich

There's one or two PVC card printers on eBay that seem legit, they're not hobbyist-focused, they're more business marketed but they could do the job all the same.

Hi Keelan562,

the link in your post #173 leads to a banned RPF member who is stealing the graphics from other people (about 30 of mine) from all over the internet and selling them on various platforms like ebay and etsy. He even doesn't care about watermarks or personal photos in the ID cards.

Just my two cents

Dietrich

Huh. I assumed it was an actual company, since we had used the service on productions a few times and had different reps. Of course, it was the office production managers that dealt with all that and not myself: I just got the info for when I did the two mentioned cards I had them do.

All that said, I'm gonna edit the previous post to prevent directing traffic toward a potential former member taking the work of others.

Good looking out, Cmdr.Kerner! :thumbsup

I just opened the memo.pdf and noticed a typo - you've got SHIELD as "Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement, and Enforcement Division". I'll let you know if I spot anything else :). And, while I agree the commas are appropriate in a series of words like that, I think the department standard is to omit them - but that's just one agent's opinion.

Using the image that DBCooper has used at the bottom of many of his posts here, I thought I'd try my hand at photoshop since I haven't used it in a good number of years and felt out of practice. (I hope you don't mind my using it for this exercise)

Here's the end result of what my sleep deprivation has created tonight. ;)

SHIELD New Recruit.jpg

If anyone is interested, and DBCooper is okay with the use of his header image, I do have a blank page template (header, logo in background, and approval box sans stamp), but I want to get the go-ahead from him first before sharing/posting that...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back