Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

found this pic of Coulson online and i wonder can any of you photo shop pros can work your magic and remove the marvel agent of shield ad from the right hand corner.

agntstimeclsnpic.jpg

i also found this blueprint of the bus. a NYCC exclusive, only 300 available. i would have loved to have got one of these.

url.jpg

Hey anybody know what font is being used here? I'm making a high-res template for the SHIELD ID cards and I want to know so I can place a scalable logo in the template/wherever else I plan to use it in the future.

EDIT: Second thumbnail isn't loading for some reason, it's the "old" SHIELD logo, anybody have any idea why they use two logos?

tumblr_lokoerGzxr1qj4bm6o1_1280.jpg

SHIELD Logo.jpg

Hey anybody know what font is being used here? I'm making a high-res template for the SHIELD ID cards and I want to know so I can place a scalable logo in the template/wherever else I plan to use it in the future.

EDIT: Second thumbnail isn't loading for some reason, it's the "old" SHIELD logo, anybody have any idea why they use two logos?

View attachment 242330

View attachment 242329

It's Gotham Bold or Gotham Medium, not really sure which one exactly, but it is definitely Gotham Font...Now you gotta share your template with us...haha

Hahah I'll post a thread for when I finish it :p Would you guys know how to make that border that's around the new logo?

The easiest way would be to type on a path in a circle in Photoshop and adjust the font settings to probably 50% height and 125% width and just use the |\ key to put the lines all the way around. You'll have to tweak the font settings to the right size but it'll be the easiest way to do it.

Fly4v - Looks great. Excellent job.

The safety pamphlet is a tri-fold. Not sure how to do it??? Laminated in a machine or that laminating clear stick stock. How are they done on real planes. It can't be too thick or too rigid.

How's this look? For some reason I think the blue looks funky.

SHIELD_seal.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back