Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Yeah the template is about 90% done I just have to figure out how to make a high-res version of the watermark security pattern. I'll be releasing vectorized versions of the new logo (possibly the classic logo too :p) so you guys can have accurate logos on all your props :)

Are you guys sure the small font is Trade Gothic Bold Condensed? The font on the IDs they released as promo material seems narrower than that, and the capital Es look rounded on the bottom :/

Here's a quick mockup of what my template will look like when printed, remember it's not the final version but it gives you a good idea of what to expect. I just printed it out quickly and taped it to a gift card for Halloween. You can send my template to a card printer on eBay for example and get a good prop replica for a very reasonable price.

(For personal use obviously, please don't try to make money off these, this forum is for free distributable paper props!)

Since "maxicode" codes aren't very easy to scan with phones and such, I will be making a QR code the default on the template since it's much more common and can be scanned easily with phone apps. It will link to the TV show website but you can replace it with a QR code that links to whatever you like!

If you guys want to go for screen accuracy I can try to include the maxicode seen on the screen used cards but I can't guarantee it will be in the highest quality.

This is looking really excellent. I love all of the attention to detail and the cooperation on this.

AgentOfShield - well done. I look forward to getting one of these made up. Too bad we couldn't get a good image of the code used on the show.

Best,
DBCooper

Thanks DBCooper :) I'm trying to get it out ASAP but with school and life in general it's slowing that process down a tad :p. If only someone could actually figure out what the official maxicode has encoded in it then maybe I could generate a fresh one from an online generator...

I'd totally forgotten about this project.
Ive got a 95% complete template here. I'll dig it up and post it.

I used a decent maxicode generator to include digital information so that when maxicode is added to the library that most phone scanners use it'll spit out verifiable text.

I also found a good technique for the anti-counterfitting measure background, i'll see if i can find that for you too.

I've attached my work in progress template. It's fairly high-res, and should be suitable for a print with a few tweaks.
I'm not sure I've got the fonts right... And you'll want to switch out the maxicode for your own personal one or use a QR.

Hope it's useful to someone.

View attachment Shield ID.psd

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back