Agent Coulson has a VISION

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

bhsfx

I had seen some comments about bringing back the Agent Coulson character as the VISION in the next Avengers, so I wanted to put this together.

Thanks for looking,

Jim

Sundowner

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Amazing job! I could easily see people thinking this was "leaked" test photo for Avengers 2 lol. Looks great!

Too Much Garlic

Master Member
THIS surprised me. That's some seriously talented work.

I never liked the idea of him coming back... but that's just some incredible sculpting... WOW!

bhsfx

The eyes used to create the sculpture have pupils, the final paint will not.

Thanks for looking,

Jim

rosh

Congrats! This has been covered all over the web now! Comicsalliance did it as their parting shot, and I believe toplessrobot as well. Amazing work too, and deserving of the notice.