Agent Carter RED HAT? And other questions

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

kcail1

1) Where has anyone found a hat like Agent Carter's (red fedora-ish) that wasn't custom and 2) Where the HECK can I find a bright blue blazer/ straight/pencil skirt? Scoured the Internet and I can't find one that's not navy. 3) Did she wear stockings with the pin striping up the back of the leg (forget what that's called.) I remember an episode when she kicked up her heels and I thought I saw a seam.

Thanks!

kcail

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

kcail1

Thank you! I actually ordered a different (yet similar and cheaper) hat from another store. I have to re-do the ribbon though. Plus the Stetson is out of stock (bummer). This one is from: http://www.villagehatshop.com/show_product/451139-3193

My hunt now is for a BLUE skirt suit that's not navy... or if I HAVE to, I'll go navy.

Kcail

Red Hat.jpg

Last edited: