Age of Ultron end scene Scarlet Witch reference shots

Discussion in 'Marvel Costumes and Props' started by BumblebeeRecycd, Aug 28, 2015.

1. BumblebeeRecycd

BumblebeeRecycd Active Member

Hi guys, my employee is making the costume from the end scene of AoU, the one with the new Avengers teaming up. We are struggling with finding any reference photos. We have this picture:

scarlet-witch-final-costume-age-of-ultron-concept-art1.png

She is thinking about making the middle one, but is worried that it won't be recognizable enough, in part because she is asian. I hope some of you can help :)

2. E60flip345

E60flip345 Well-Known Member

Scarlet Witch.jpg newavengersageultron.jpg Here ya go!

3. GoblinCityCosplay

GoblinCityCosplay Active Member

4. BumblebeeRecycd

5. GoblinCityCosplay

It looks like a good portion of that jacket was done in post production, from the behind the scenes shots. If you need any more, let me know.

6. BumblebeeRecycd

Any screen shots you have would be an improvement, we could use any view, and preproduction shots would have value as well

7. GoblinCityCosplay

tumblr_nug0itIaDN1uu0n7jo2_1280.jpg tumblr_nukpkfCvpM1revvgqo2_400.gif tumblr_nug0itIaDN1uu0n7jo3_1280.jpg tumblr_nuo4o1ab0s1rpzbdgo1_250.gif

I have some small fully bodies from the movie that I can post when I get home. I suspect some good 1080 full bodies will be out when the movie is released.

JJ Griffin likes this.
  8. GoblinCityCosplay

Okay, finally home. This are super small:

tumblr_nu7vtlRKZE1rxotrro2_250-9 (dragged).jpg tumblr_nu7vtlRKZE1rxotrro2_250-13 (dragged).jpg tumblr_nu7vtlRKZE1rxotrro2_250-18 (dragged).jpg