After many long years.. My ultimate vader display is COMPLETE!!!

hydin

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yes.

As a member of the RPF, I am duty bound to collect a few star wars things, and vader things. It's in the CoC somewhere, I am sure of it..

So... Years pass, and I slowly build up my display.

One piece though.. that ONE PIECE is always hell to find.

Years of searching, looking, checking random places, looking around ebay, even going so far as to google search places that might have simply misspelled the word...

Finally, today at 12:20 my Vader display has become complete.

More awesome than any other, more dynamic, more fluid, more... true to life.

I present to you... My Vader display.

dFwMh.jpg

At last, my mission is complete :sleep

:lol
Chris

I love it and that's exactly what that statue pose always looked like to me, like vader was trippin down the stairs!!!! LOL

Man does that cat pull off the whole piece, simply awesome.

Yes.

As a member of the RPF, I am duty bound to collect a few star wars things, and vader things. It's in the CoC somewhere, I am sure of it..

So... Years pass, and I slowly build up my display.

One piece though.. that ONE PIECE is always hell to find.

Years of searching, looking, checking random places, looking around ebay, even going so far as to google search places that might have simply misspelled the word...

Finally, today at 12:20 my Vader display has become complete.

More awesome than any other, more dynamic, more fluid, more... true to life.

I present to you... My Vader display.

dFwMh.jpg

At last, my mission is complete :sleep

:lol
Chris

What makes this funny for me is I have a buddy who has the same figure and sculpted a tiny scaled banana peel out of Sculpy, painted it and glued it right under his feet! I still laugh every time I see it! :lol

Glad everyone liked it.

I have been searching for that kind of cat EVERYWHERE for years, and never had any luck. Managed to stumble into a display full of various collectible? animals at wal mart, and knew I had to grab it while I could!

Still have no idea what was going through the toy company's mind when they decided on "old man falling down stairs" action poses for him though...

Chris

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back