Afraid Of Not Fitting/being Proportionate

stopeverything

I'm a fairly slender dude, about 5'8'' or 5'9'' and weighing only about 140, I'm really unsure of whether or not I'll be able to "fit" the pred look. I don't want my head to be waaay huge and oversized looking, nor do I want my pred to look skinny and frail.

Are there any tips you guys have for someone like me? (Other than eating a sandwich lol)

def dont use 1:1 heads then ,.....and oversize the suit and foam fill where you can ,....risers in the shoes make you seem taller,....
all i know so far hahaha

Same problem as me mate, I'm 5'11 and really skinny. If you check out my WIP thread I created the feet out of Goth platform boots, not everyone's bag but it gives me an extra 4 inches in height. As for the muscles I plan to use a morph suit and use upholstery foam to create a muscular body. Check out Tokyorose's thread for pics on this process. At the end of the day your pred will look good no matter your weight or height if you put the time in and don' t rush. I have seen many builds where things are at the other end of the weight scale and they still look good.

I'm a small guy too, and have Termokk's smaller mask, and it fits well and looks fine. You can check out my mask paint up in the mask and body suit section of the forum for reference.

Brian

I am only 5'6 and about 5'10 with my lifts I have termokk's p1 bio, proportions are perfect I highly recommend it you can see pic of me with it in the WIP under AVP pred to get a better idea.

I'm just a little dude too----5'7" 140.

I cheat. I only use my pred costumes for fan films, so I can enlarge my image and make myself look lots bigger. :cool:

Judging from the comments many guys seem to be small and slim.

If you're that paranoid why not try bulk up a bit? Eat more & train hard! I dont mean any offence by that, but it may give you a more realistic build than the foam. Not to mention boost your confidence.

Just an idea.

PS. I work as a fitness instructor hence the attitude. haha.

I was in the Army for a little while (3 months before injury discharge) and packed on a bunch of muscle weight, after my discharge I was depressed and wasn't eating regularly or enough for that matter. Now I'm back to less than my weight before and with my regular work schedule I just can't seem to put the weight back on! :(

LOL, I am the opposte of you guys! I'm 5'11 and um slightly bigger around the waist. My plan is to do more of an elder Predator, one that has not done a hunt in a while and is, well, less active!

Believe me Predlethe even if your a short guy its hard to look that big and massive for the pred look, I workout quiet a bit for 5'6 I am 150pds out of H.S I was only 120 but my genetics from my very short and skinny mother make it hard gain any more to get that huge muscular look that a Mr I suit or foam would create. Not saying your wrong by any means just saying sometimes even us short guys cant get to that look witout some help.

Believe me Predlethe even if your a short guy its hard to look that big and massive for the pred look, I workout quiet a bit for 5'6 I am 150pds out of H.S I was only 120 but my genetics from my very short and skinny mother make it hard gain any more to get that huge muscular look that a Mr I suit or foam would create. Not saying your wrong by any means just saying sometimes even us short guys cant get to that look witout some help.

I'm in exactly the same boat. I'm as big as I want to be, and no amount of working out is gonna make 12 inches taller. Also, judging by most of the guys I've spoke with over the last year the smaller guys are the minority, not the majority. I'm just sayin'...

Brian

Judging from the comments many guys seem to be small and slim.

If you're that paranoid why not try bulk up a bit? Eat more & train hard! I dont mean any offence by that, but it may give you a more realistic build than the foam. Not to mention boost your confidence.

Just an idea.

PS. I work as a fitness instructor hence the attitude. haha.

Lol :p
Mate you don't want to know how much a 17 year old me eats on a daily bases, I am 6'1" , 60kg (132 ponds) lanky sh** that just gets taller. Have tried bulking up, kinder don't have the equipment though, wish it was as easy as you make it.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back