AFM #50

John Hircock

Hey Guy's

finished up Narin's Encounter for AFM # 50.

_MG_91100101.JPG

_MG_91250101.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
John, can you PM me your PayPal details soI can send you payment for one of your extra copies?

It looks great!

I got #50 yesterday at my local hobby store. Great issue so far. Love the Encounter John. Great paint up!!!

Thats great you found the mag at your local hobby shop and glad you like the article. I know for a fact many people have already gotten subscription copies, i checked with my local Chapters and it was not in, i guess it takes awhile for it to go across the country and up here to Canada. I'm still waiting for my copies!

John

Thats great you found the mag at your local hobby shop and glad you like the article. I know for a fact many people have already gotten subscription copies, i checked with my local Chapters and it was not in, i guess it takes awhile for it to go across the country and up here to Canada. I'm still waiting for my copies!

John

Hey John,

Looking forward to reading your article. Pics looks awesome, nice job indeed.

Al (y)

great issue and grat work.

what is the scale of micheal's department foliage and wich one did you use (so many in the site) ?

Thanks Mauro

great issue and grat work.

what is the scale of micheal's department foliage and wich one did you use (so many in the site) ?

Thanks Mauro

Your best to just go to Micheal's and pick the foliage that can match the scale the closest. If you are having trouble let me know and i,ll see what i can dig up and send your way. Thanks for picking up the issue.

John

Your best to just go to Micheal's and pick the foliage that can match the scale the closest. If you are having trouble let me know and i,ll see what i can dig up and send your way. Thanks for picking up the issue.

John

mmmmm this could be a problem.....I'm in italy and no micheal here (y)

Mauro

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back