Aeon Flux machinepistol

LeMarchand

Sr Member
Looked at the 'new additions' and saw it already sold. Anybody know how much it went for and did someone from here get it?

aeonflux-theronpistol1.jpg

cheers,

Marc

Less than Premiere Props wanted, I'd imagine.

Reckon this will make an appearance on YourProps.com in a week or two ;)

I didn't see the film, did it look cooler than this on film? I have no context for the design, but taking it on it's own, that seems like a very uninspired piece of weaponry.

It looks like a heat gun or a drill to me. Like something you'd pick up at home depot.

:confused

I thought all the weapons were pretty cool. Including this one. Not really sure where you're coming from on that, it's a dressed-up Glock with an authentic militaristic feel. A Mac ten looks more like something from a hardware store than this.

Originally posted by LeMarchand@Feb 28 2006, 05:03 PM
Looked at the 'new additions' and saw it already sold. Anybody know how much it went for and did someone from here get it?

aeonflux-theronpistol1.jpg

cheers,

Marc
[snapback]1195822[/snapback]​

Looks like this piece was a Vis Modded Glock. Can anyone else verify this?

Airsoft gas blowblack Glock 26C (according to the propstore).

Thought the movie was so,so, they wanted to show too much in too little time. But these really caught my eye. Love the outfit too :)

aeonflux-theronpistol-dvd1.jpg

Marc

I thought all the weapons were pretty cool. Including this one. Not really sure where you're coming from on that, it's a dressed-up Glock with an authentic militaristic feel. A Mac ten looks more like something from a hardware store than this.

Just a first impression really, based on this photo. :)

I know it's a Glock inside a clamshell with the trigger guard chopped off, and some side grips added. But like I said, I have no context for how well the design works in the film. My comment was based soley on what I see.

By example, always hated the hellsing guns (the anime hellsing) until I saw them in the context of the anime, now I think they are pretty cool. Once I see the film I may well see the beauty of this design too.

Njc-------------------

Originally posted by LeMarchand@Mar 1 2006, 06:51 AM
Airsoft gas blowblack Glock 26C (according to the propstore).

Thought the movie was so,so, they wanted to show too much in too little time. But these really caught my eye. Love the outfit too :)

aeonflux-theronpistol-dvd1.jpg

Marc
[snapback]1196209[/snapback]​

SEE THAT, even that photo does wonders for that gun.. :love The fact that I have had a raging crush on Charlize since 2 days in the valley doesn't hurt either..

Thanks for the picture..
Noeland----------

Someone on the board has the costume and they had ( I think) their wife dressed in it. Might I add respectfully she had no problem pulling off the look quite well. So maybe he got the gun for her?
A girl need's to acessorize :)

Tek

Originally posted by Noeland@Mar 1 2006, 12:35 AM
I didn't see the film, did it look cooler than this on film? I have no context for the design, but taking it on it's own, that seems like a very uninspired piece of weaponry.

It looks like a heat gun or a drill to me. Like something you'd pick up at home depot.

:confused
[snapback]1195982[/snapback]​
I agree this one appears too plain, to reminiscent of a M10/11 or Steyr TMP. I havenÂ’t seen the movie either and could be swayed after seeing it on film, but as it is itÂ’s uninspiring.

I'd put my money on rudolpht...

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back