Adventure Time Font Help

jazzygeoffery

So ever since i saw this clock on Adventure Time, I knew i wanted to replicate it, and since i have a long weekend, i figured i had the perfect project. The first challenge to making this prop was of course, the font. First i tried taking the text from the picture, changing the perspective, and making it more white, but it was too pixelated. Next i tried searching Photoshop for the font, then i searched the web... Nothing... Except Filmotype's Austin Regular. It was pretty close, but i found a few flaws. Does anyone know this font, or do you think it was just drawn up for the show, or even edited from one or more fonts? Thanks for reading this long boring paragraph, and thanks in advance for the help :lol

So ever since i saw this clock on Adventure Time, I knew i wanted to replicate it, and since i have a long weekend, i figured i had the perfect project. The first challenge to making this prop was of course, the font. First i tried taking the text from the picture, changing the perspective, and making it more white, but it was too pixelated. Next i tried searching Photoshop for the font, then i searched the web... Nothing... Except Filmotype's Austin Regular. It was pretty close, but i found a few flaws. Does anyone know this font, or do you think it was just drawn up for the show, or even edited from one or more fonts? Thanks for reading this long boring paragraph, and thanks in advance for the help :lol

Hi Jazzy,

this doesn't look like a font to me, it's handwritten. So the best way to replicate it is write the words by hand.

Dietrich

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back